CYCLE OF BASIC SKILLS PRIMARY SCHOOL
It is the cycle of basic skills from 5 to 8 years old. It is divided in 3 classes : “Grande Section de Maternelle ” – Grand section of Pre-school, “Cours Préparatoire” Preparatory course of Elementary school, and Elementary course 1 (CE1).
The schedule is divided between the different disciplines of which the objectives are:
- Acquisition of literary skills of reading and writing.
- Understanding the meaning of words in texts.
Learning basic numeracy skills :
- Construction of numbers and exploitation of numerical data
- space and geometry
- magnitudes and measures
Discover the world (time, space, citizenship, domains of life, matter and objects).
- Languages : Arabic and English
- Visualt arts, musical education
- Sports and physical education.